Eco-Friendly Bamboo Toothbrush with fun Rainbow Bristles is a high quality, sustainable and biodegradable product.
IT IS AN ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCT
Looking after our future is as important as keeping our planet healthy.
Around 50 million pounds of plastic toothbrushes are discarded to landfills every year. All that plastic can take up to 1,000 years to decompose and release pollutants into the soil and water greatly affecting the fauna and flora.
Make the difference and choose using the Satori Eco-Friendly Bamboo Toothbrushes!
HOW TO HAVE A MORE BEAUTIFUL & HEALTHIER SMILE?
- Brush your teeth 3 times a day, after your main meals.
- Floss once a day before going to bed.
- The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends changing toothbrush every 3 months. It happens because the normal use of quality toothbrush bristles, designed to gently clean your teeth surface and gums, start to get worn out, becoming less effective.
- Bring to your oral hygiene routine the usage of our Satori Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening 3 times a week.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO REPLACE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH EVERY 3 MONTHS?
- Clinical studies show that worn out toothbrushes remove less plaque than new ones.
- Over time toothbrushes build up a large number of bacteria that thrive in moist environment.
- Also, it is a good practice to replace your toothbrush after getting over of being sick.
- Material: Eco-Friendly Bamboo (handle) and Nylon (bristle)
- Length: 17 cm
- Bristles Height: 1, 2 cm
- Bristles Softness: Medium
- Eco-Friendly Bamboo (sustainable and biodegradable)
- Pollution Free
- Animal friendly